Iron Fist: Correction
Introducing Brian “morningtoast” Vaughn
How about we call Quick Hits…. Tangents? No not gentlemen that have been touched by the sun.
- Samurai Jack
- Destiny 2 Release Date
- MOAR Star Wars?
- Red Dead 2, Last of Us 2
Mid Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A2kHggqA3E
Main Theme: The Lure of Nostalgia
- What makes old stuff seem better?
- Are there no new ideas?
- The Endless Loop – Spiderman
- Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it..
- When is a remake/redo/relaunch good? Why?
One Dumb Thing: Let us buy our nostalgia!
End Song: YoshiBlade – “I Never Drink… Wine”
Sources: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night – “Dracula’s Castle,” Castlevania (N64) – “Dungeon – Main Theme”
Original Composers: Michiru Yamane, Masahiko Kimura, Motoaki Furukawa, Mariko Egawa
- Mass Effect Andromeda: I wouldn’t do that with a bag on my head OR hers
- Marvel’s Iron Fist: Quick impression, discussion of the whole Netflix group of series and hopes for the future
- Dungeons & Dragons: Beyond app in Open Beta: Discuss the return to digital tools for Wizards after so long, also some comments on D&D 5E in general – Jared’s perspective as a player, shawn’s as a DM, etc.
- Trick Switch: Discussion of the Switch launch, good and bad issues, Jared’s fanboy view vs. Shawn’s cynical perspective
- The Expansive Empty Darkness: Why is no one watching The Expanse? Is SyFy TV dead? Who cares? Why you should be viewing it!
- Odd game pairings: Who really expected Conan Exiles on Nintendo Switch?
Mid-Boss Break: Zelda theme remix (http://zelda25.ocremix.org/)
Main Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Scene setting
- What’s new about this entry?
- Comparison to older titles
- Multi-platform Nintendo game!! – WiiU vs. Switch experience
- But… (negatives, flaws, bad things we’ve observed)
- Fanboy Segment: Jared gets time to just rant about how Breath of the Wild is the BESTEST GAME EVAR!! and Shawn gets to be a dick about it.
One Dumb Thing: Nintendo Friend Codes return… WHY?
Last Shots: Ad Lib
Outro – Turtles in Time. (http://shellshocked.ocremix.org/)