- Castlevania: Season 2 – WOW! WOW!
- Hector & Issac
- Bloody Tears
- Nintendo Diablo III Amiibos and game
- Playstation Classic Game Reveal – meh
- Pokemon Let’s Go buy two copies and actually play Pokemon Go!
- Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far – who is this for? (Jared. Haven’t played one)
- Dark Horse seemingly used tons of information from the Super Mario Wiki for the Super Mario Bros. Encyclopedia
- Japanese auction reveals Nintendo’s first Wii remote… for the GameCube
- Switch has now outsold the GameCube
- Star Wars: Rogue One spinoff series coming to Disney’s streaming service
- Tetris Effect!
Main Topics: Mobile Games, Hype Management, & Tone-Deafness
- Mobile games are a cash grab. They serve one purpose generating revenue.
- Based on gambling tactics, gachapon , etc
- Shawn: But Jared, Nintendo has made lot of “mobile games”
- Jared: Yes, however they weren’t fueled by simple touch mechanics and micro-transactions.
- Warioware is an example of really appropriate “mobile game”
- Companies have moved marketing beyond showing value but rather hype
- Vaporware, Early Access (Mention No Man’s Sky?)
- Companies not listening to fans?
- Alienating the mainstream or hurting the core?
- Who does this benefit?
- Sources: Blizzard Pulled Diablo 4 Announcement From BlizzCon
- When Diablo Died
Fans Giving of the Back Feeds
- The Discord has spoken. (Join our Discord)
One Dumb Thing
- Black Friday
- Small Business Saturday
- Cyber Monday
- Thrifty Tuesday
- Clearance Wednesday
- Impulse Buy Thursday
- Black Friday 2! The blackening!
- Soldout Saturday
- Layaway Sunday
- And in December, last minute Giftcard-Eve!
One Gratifying Thing
- Thanks Listeners!
00:00:00 – Intro
00:01:23 – Tangents
00:47:32 – Main Topic
01:15:41 – Fans Giving Of The Backfeeds
01:17:53 – One Dumb Thing
01:22:52 – One Gratifying Thing
Intro Music: Serious Monkey Business: 2-01 Roller Disco – ReMixer: Zylance
Main Topic Music: Pokemon – Gotta Buy Them All – Collegehumor
Outro Music : Pokemon – Gotta Buy Them All – Collegehumor